Padma Shri Award
Honoured with the prestigious Padma Shri Award by the Former President of India, Smt.Pratibha Patil, on 14th April, 2009, at the Rashtrapati Bhavan in New Delhi.
B.C. Roy National Award
Won the B.C. Roy National Award from the Former President of India, Shri A.P.J. Abdul Kalam – the highest award given to a Medical Doctor in India.
Prime Minister Released Book
Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi released the Braille Version of the Biography of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel in New Delhi on July 23, 2014.
Dr. Goud received National Award from His Excellency Shri. Ramnad Kovind, President of India on 3rd December, 2017, World Disabled Day at Vigyan Bhavan, New Delhi.
Awards from the Ophthalmological Society of India
Received Five Awards from the All India Ophthalmological Society of India
- K.R.Datta Award
- J.S. Mahashabde Award
- Award for Documentary on Glaucoma
- Dr. T. Agarwal’s Gold Medal (IIRS)
- E. V. Srinivasan Award
Honours by Public Service Organisations and NGOs
Some Outstanding Honours Bestowed by Public Service Organisations and NGOs.
- Received best NGO award from Shri K. Chandrashekar Rao, Hon’ble Chief Minister, Telangana State.
- Drishti Pradatha Award
- Duke of Edinburgh Award
- Outstanding Lion Award
- Rastriya Gaurav Award
- Vijaya Shree Award
- Sanatana Dharma Award by Guruji Sivananda Murthy.
- Samaikya Bharat Gaurav Satkar Award instituted by Delhi Telugu Academy. The Award was given by His Excellency Shri Balram Jakhar, the then Governor of Madhya Pradesh.
- Dr. Nandini Ramesh Gandhi Memorial Award – 2006 for Outstanding Contribution for the Welfare of the Blind presented by Dr. Nandini Ramesh Gandhi Public Charitable Trust.
- Yudhvir Memorial Award – 2011 Outstanding Contribution for the Welfare of the Blind by Yudhvir Foundation.
Mrs. Goud has the distinction of being a seasoned organizer
- She received the “Best Institution in the Country Award” from the then Vice President of India, Shri Hamid Ansari.
- Her keen interest in the welfare of the blind was kindled when she saw some blind children with their parents in her husband's clinic.
- Her name has entered the Limca Book of World Records.